Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lumbar Stenosis More Condition_symptoms Can Lumbar Stenosis Cause Meralgia Parasthetica?

Can lumbar stenosis cause meralgia parasthetica? - lumbar stenosis more condition_symptoms

I had pain and burning in the thighs serious enough to go on long-term disability from my job. (I'm 10 hours a day and are) in fact, even worse, I had an MRI that told me I had a congenital stenosis of the lumbar spine and arthritis in my spine. They sent me to an ortho surgeon. Stenosis ortho rejected because I'm relatively young - in My 30's - even before a view to MRI. After we go inside, back, a little, but always resisted, it was not serious enough to cause intense pain. He ordered an EMG, which has become normal, as the lateral cutaneous nerve, a nerve problem, not verified by tests. The doctor who carried out the Environmental Management Group said that it was likely that parasthetica meralgia in the report.
When I returned, monitoring ortho has spent all of 2 minutes so that, to me that I am referring to a physiatrist, a muscle meralgia the problem!
Should I trust him, or a second opinion about the shrinkage? May meralgia stenosis cause?

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Stenosis may meralgia. Get a second opinion, this time a neurologist. However, your doctor may not be entirely wrong, would be a good idea to see a physiatrist, too. I have severe back pain, problems, and in the office of my neurologist, I met a woman suffering from meralgia doctor will probably caused by stenosis, but it is exacerbated by a muscle problem. Unfortunately, it took years to discover his problem. I hope you treat your own.

Post a Comment