Thursday, November 5, 2009

Types Of Game Blunts Dealing With Manipulative Signs?

Dealing with manipulative signs? - types of game blunts

There is a pattern in my life. It seems to me to deal with the end always, with people very manipulative, and of course I have not learned the lesson, however, because to continue to meet new ones. And now I'll think I'm from.

Gemini my sister, my best friend Cancer, Libra, my mother ... was one after the other. And an astrological point of view probably now trying to master this particular type of games: not just a scorpion, but a triple Scorpio (sun, moon, ascendant).

My question: as most say, the people see a direct way (me: Leo, referring in particular) to all managers of these "signs, just walk into the mountains?" And I do not think I'm doing scorpion or cancer, but both give me severe stress: D

1 comment:

Lee L said...

Wow honey, you really threefold hands full with a scorpion. The thing is, Scorpios are good people .... when they show their weaknesses most people run. They are manipulative, vindictive and words that touch so deeply that only the cold to cry about. Scorpio is very intelligent and probably a teacher of psychology. I would not say there should be more direct, I would say the opposite. The way to beat all is manipulative emotional blackmail or a coincidence. As hard as it is necessary to prove that what they say, do not arrive with you. In the case of their games, like "I'm sorry that you so" or "your opinion is different from my response, and will stop at this. There is nothing to hold because she is not feeding the fire, that's what they want. Leos are passionate and direct, and no play makes them angry. You do not like being teased or made fun, as below a heart of gold and can not understand why can not people just go and have fine. My Mars is inLeo man and my Mercury in Scorpio, so I know that is the challenge. My husband is so good with words and stories to make and sometimes very good at my job until I had to find ways to overcome the feeling I'm going crazy here. My mother is a Libra, and I lived 28 years of the so-called "constructive criticism" and some means must be found to deal with. Read more about the features that you have the negative effects not only by the signs of the zodiac, but also the psychology and others. It has helped me. Leos are strong and the best advice I can give is to stay positive and work with him, not against them. Good Luck

Post a Comment