Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spotting In Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know Is Endometriosis A Cause Of Spotting In Pregnancy?

Does anyone know is endometriosis a cause of spotting in pregnancy? - spotting in pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I am 6 weeks pregnant and started some light bleeding or spotting, especially in the morning. I've digitized so far as I can tell you that all is well. I had a miscarriage a few months to know what to expect. I've also had endometriosis and I was wondering what everybody knows, something that could lead to that spot, or a person suffering from endometriosis dyed during pregnancy?

1 comment:

♫Chantal said...

I have endo and also in the first quarter would be little dots here and there and I Freak Out! But I talked to my doctor and he said he was good and because of my endo, or simply because some of my blood vessels in the lining of the uterus, could not hold pressure. If it is more of a point, then begins to worry about, but I'm sure you look good.

In addition, you have a previous surgery for Endo to do?

Post a Comment