Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset What Is The Difference Between A VoIP Bluetooth Headset And A 2.4 GHz?

What is the difference between a VoIP bluetooth headset and a 2.4 GHz? - best noise cancelling bluetooth headset

... Specifically for Skype and other VoIP on the PC. I see there are a number of wireless VoIP headsets available. Some are
Bluetooth, there are 2.4 GHz What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? I am particularly interested in 1) the voice quality, 2) noise reduction, achieving 3).

1 comment:

Mr. VoIP said...

Bluetooth I usually only a good 30 feet of roaming. Many micro-wireless headphones with 2.4 GHz can be good, up to 200 feet roaming. Since the 2.4-GHz band is very sensitive to RFI interference from other devices such as mobile phones and Wireless-G Router 2.4 GHz. The voice quality is probably the same, taking into account that 2.4 GHz RFI interference can destroy every voice quality available.

I recently purchased the "Plantronics Wireless Calisto Pro" phone system. It actually consists of two phones in one.
The base unit connects to a regular phone jack (or in my case, my VoIP phone adapter jack). The base of mobile phones (which resembles a small cell) phone DECT 6.0 (1.6 GHz) and wireless up to 200 meters away from the base station.
It is also a Bluetooth headset that connects to a mobile phone. So, if I Raom over 30 meters, just strap on the cordless phone on his belt, and use the Bluetooth headset in your ear. Now I can wear the Bluetooth headset with up to 200 meters

The device also has a U.S. baseB cable to connect to my PC. Well, mobile and / or headphones are the Skype VoIP call is connected. It is designed to work with Skype, but I also with any of my other VoIP softphone on my PC.

It is a great system. The floor .... Costs. It is expensive.

Post a Comment