Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pokemon Crystal Mobile Game Pokemon Crystal On Nokia 6300 Mobile?

Pokemon Crystal on Nokia 6300 mobile? - pokemon crystal mobile game

Hello. I found many versions of the game in places like mobile24.com form of Java, of course. I do Java games on my phone. But if the transfer, then try to play it on my phone that says something: "corrupted file. Delete?" and displays the icon of the application of the four fields of mobile phones from Nokia, only with an "X" in it. Sorry if this is a newbie question, but when it comes to aspire to Java, if I run on the computer (I have installed Java VM and the SDK can run applets) that states "No one could have the brunt of the class manifest attribute of C are: / \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; path> ".

What could be the problem? As for me, no compatibility problems, as I said, my cell phone with all the Java games I tried so far compatible. I also happened to find a. JAD, with a version of the game, I do not know how to use it well. Finally, all versions I've found is about 1 MB ... Is that logical?

1 comment:

Casey said...

"Is that logical?"

Hmm ... Purchase of ten games Dollar Boy Color game Pokemon Crystal ~ $ 20, or 5-10 years and a substantial fine pirate games?

Seems logical to me.

Post a Comment