Monday, January 25, 2010

Herpes Sores On Stomach What's The Best Way To Suppress/ Treat Cold Sores (herpes)?

What's the best way to suppress/ treat cold sores (herpes)? - herpes sores on stomach

I am 30 years old and have been getting cold sores (herpes), because I am 12 years and stupidly kissed a girl that is infected. Unlike going to the doctor and get a prescription for Zovirax, which we find is the best way / resource to avoid or prevent cold sores, always hurt? I am an American and a little hate winter. Oddly enough, I lived in England for 3 1 / 2 years and only 1 or 2, which were smaller and less visible there. Weird.

5 comments:

laurie88... said...

Zovirax is good - because it is not only to reduce its occurrence, but it was the spread of the virus, there is a continued, if reduced, the cold sore disappeared.

I have always found that for me, an Ice Cube on the first PIN tingling in yellow. This is only my personal experience. Abreva is also very good.

Many people swear by lysine - when they are most common in the winter months, take daily supplement.

Ipsydood... said...

Why do you call cold sores cold sores? What is cool?

You da man, Idaho said...

I just get an apartment, if I had too much sun. So if that happens, I start taking Zovirax. I still have an outbreak in 20 years. Is there a trigger that led to? If so, and immediately begin to see and Zovirax is very likely that not at all broken. One of my friends has just exploded when I eat tomatoes. There are many possible triggers. I hope it works for you!

anniedaw... said...

I Feel Your Pain (literally) I have always since I was about 8 years, and orients itself. Over the years I have tried everything under the sun, and everything worked for me was), acyclovir (generic Valtrex. If I have to hand, I'll take the pill at the same second, I feel a cold sore coming, and break even at all. What impoartant, because I usually feel the first tingling Full Blown cold sores in about 2 hours. Ask your doc to write you a prescription ... generally have the opportunity to fill one years, you can deliver immediately, if necessary.

Home Remedies, Abreva (over the counter) and everything that ever worked for me. I have a cold sore, while my immune system was reduced by stress, sleep deprivation or illness. Sometimes I can in the sun too long, but that almost never happens. And sometimes not even my lips, sometimes I'll put it under my nose.

Long story short ... Cold sores suck! Good luck

help! said...

emerging

Post a Comment