Friday, February 19, 2010

Detect Driver No Instal New Graphics Card, New Power Supply. 1 Year Old Gateway GM5088. No Input Detected On The New Graphics Card!?

New Graphics Card, New Power Supply. 1 year old Gateway GM5088. No Input detected on the new graphics card!? - detect driver no instal

I have a Gateway GM5088. I bought a new graphics card (GeForce 8600GT). It does not work because I only 300W PS. Now I have a 450W, and when I install my computer, is used to detect everything. In fact, if I monitor cable to the new graphics card, custom, turn on the monitor. When I monitor my return to work on board the graphics card, the monitor. My friend tried my graphics card in your computer that was built on and it works. He also served as the GeForce 7600 on my computer and have the same problem. I looked through the Internet to make and I find nothing! I am very frustrated and looking for help. If someone have the same problem or knows something, please give me what you have. I cried all the technical support forr every part computer and nobody has an idea. My team is currently all my updates and drivers and my motherboard is a manufacturing company that comes with the computer. I would appreciate any help

2 comments:

Fnkdctr said...

Then I had this problem several times, I'm a professional to do so.

The problem is that will take over your board. How do I solve this problem? Install the new video card, and turn on the machine. Install the appropriate driver from the CD.

Easy no? Here are the important part. To ensure that you are using your new video card, not onboard is clear to the Board.

Open the Device Manager
To do this - right-click My Computer and click on your computer Porperties.

Open adapter dislpay by clicking the plus sign. Click on the board, on and off. No uninstall.

When you restart your computer, connect your monitor to the card again before it starts. And it should work.

Just me safeor off the board, and you've installed new drivers, so that atleast lights. Then install the latest driver.

fnkdctr @ yahoo or aim if I have any further questions or

Noah said...

Enter the BIOS settings (such as F1 or F10 or Del or so) to power for the first time on the computer. Take a look through all the menus, but nothing changes, but he said something like "Boot video device" or "primary video device" or something like that. It's probably all on board and PCIe must be changed. Be sure to save your changes. The computer needs to have everything be started in the video card and not onboard new now. Remember also to disable the onboard video in Windows, if this does not happen automatically. You can sneak up and bite during the day *** If you forget: P

Good luck!

Post a Comment