Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sample Of Ceo Speech I Need Sample Of Welcome Speech From CEO For Opening Company Website?

I need sample of welcome speech from CEO for opening company website? - sample of ceo speech

I am writing you this, but here are some guidelines. They said that the speech so I think it will be downloaded and played a bit through your speakers on your computer, you load the site. Keep it short and thank you to the point to visit the person said in the language of the audience. Something like this:

"Hi, Bob Jones here. I am CEO of XYZ Corporation and I thank you for visiting our site. Here you will find blah, blah, blah, etc. Do this in the majority of 10-12 seconds.

You need to May, when the Web site to download and play a few seconds later to avoid delays in the buffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment