Saturday, February 6, 2010

Implantation Bleeding 8 Days Before Period How Many Days Before You Are Supposed To Have Your Period Does Implantation Bledding Takes Place?

How many days before you are supposed to have your period does implantation bledding takes place? - implantation bleeding 8 days before period

I'm curious to know when implantation bleeding should come? I never had before, that happens with my other two pregnancies and I see many women with these symptoms. I have 8 days until AF is coming (the expression is not) and I wonder if they should occur. As I said before, never had that happen before, does that mean I would not find it? I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant, but these days are driving me crazy!

I wait until 1 October for a test because I have read several pictures pregnancy test today that after a survey of women 4 days before your period is only a 51% chance of positive outcome (Clear Blue Easy test). Some were% lower. You do not want my hopes on you.

1 comment:

liam's mommy due 9/24/10 said...

I realized that with my son. He had a pink color when dry. What are the 4 days before my missed period. Also tested positive on the day of his absence AF.

Post a Comment