Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tips To Make Your Voice Sweet Beginning Of My Poem..tips For Improvement?

Beginning of my poem..tips for improvement? - tips to make your voice sweet

I began to write poems for a few days ago, and I wrote about this girl that my travel, bus ... anyway, I wrote this principle in 5 minutes, and I need information about them ... Information which is better or something.

hiding with all aggressive thoughts, angry, frustrated and in me,
The brightness of the soul as the sun reflects the sea
Therefore, the significance of his being transported me to a new moon
at sunrise
In a fit of her beauty, honey, brown, innocent eyes

just feeling that around enough to kill me.
I am not ashtmatic, but the sweet sound of your voice
makes breathing difficult,
but you do not talk to me in particular.
I'm too young for a heart attackInfarction
but the wind on your body releases when you next to me
My heart was beating so fast, but so slowly that
creating a book that makes pain in the chest
I wonder what would happen if I do not have the
Courage to speak one day.
All these feelings away?
because if I think it would be more
sit and wonder their existence, far
leaned back and watch the stars
I think the most brilliant
in heaven, where neither the vicinity of their beauty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try http://wish123.com/. I have many answers to real experts.

Anonymous said...

Simply unbeatable only bad thing is that he is not in the format set to assume that in

Anonymous said...

Try http://wish123.com/. I have many answers to real experts.

Post a Comment